Finally! A paper tutorial I can understand!
One of my favorite arts and crafts projects is making recycled paper. It’s a wonderful activity for summer camp or spending a rainy day inside. It is a pretty messy process, so you’ll want a space that you can clean up easily. It is helpful to have access to an electrical outlet and a source of running water.
- Used printer/copier paper (white or colors), scraps of construction paper or tissue paper
- Plastic bins or aluminum lasagna pans
- Blender (that you won’t want to use for food purposes)
- Flat, clean piece of corrugated cardboard
- *Deckles – screens for squeezing out pulp (see notes below)
Rip used paper into 1 inch pieces. I usually just use whatever I can find in the recycling bin. I highly recommend adding colored bits of paper (from scrap construction paper, tissue paper or…
View original post 638 more words